Are you looking for a competitive girls AAU team to play with this year?
Eyecan Athletics has girls club teams from ages 9-17. Katy, Richmond, Cypress, Sugar Land, Rosenburg Fulshear, and Houston area kids, if you are wanting to be instructed by experienced and knowledgeable coaches and trainers whose focus is the improvement of our players then this is the club for you.
Our mission is to prepare players for the next level of their basketball careers while also teaching them life lessons that will lead to success off the court as well.
We help develop girls from intermediate to advanced level players. Each team will have an experienced and knowledgeable local coach who is dedicated to the development of the individual players, not winning championships. We stress hard work and dedication over talent as well as teamwork over individual play.
Eyecan Athletics stresses our “F.O.C.U.S.” acronym of life lessons to our players, which stands for Fundamentals, Overcome, Competition, Unity, and Sacrifice. Through these life lessons, we believe that our players are learning lessons that will help them be successful in anything they do, whether on the court or off.
We get calls almost daily from parents asking about our girls AAU program. We ask all parents and players to come to our facility and go through an evaluation and workout before tryouts. During this time, we can evaluate what skill level currently the player is at, and then we could properly assess what we feel would work best for that player as far as potential team placement and specialized training at Eyecan Athletics to prepare for the upcoming 2020 season.
BENEFITS OF AAU BASKETBALL
There are so many benefits from AAU basketball, but here are a few of the big ones.
- AAU teams give you a way to focus on improving your basketball skills, athletic ability, and mental toughness.
- AAU basketball will help you learn to face adversity by playing against and with better players and having to earn your minutes.
- Providing players with opportunities to compete against the top players in your age group.
- Joining an elite AAU basketball team will help players gain more exposure during the college recruiting process.
- Trying-out for a team will show your dedication to the sport. Making the team and being committed to the team will show college coaches you are willing to do what it takes to improve your skills and match up against the top competition in your area.
Before committing to any team, you should always find out as much as you can. We understand how time-consuming that is and want to help. If you are interested in playing AAU basketball, please contact us today.
3rd Grade Girls Team, 4th Grade Girls Team, 5th Grade Girls Team, 6th Grade Girls Team, 7th Grade Girls Team, 8th Grade Girls Team, 15u Girls Team, 16u Girls Team, 17u Girls Team